Beauty, Lifestyle and all things cute

Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palettes




I purchased Two of the Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Eyeshadow Palettes last month from John Lewis and I haven't stopped using them since they are the best Palettes I have ever used the quality is out of this world.
The shadows have such a creamy texture and the colours are so beautiful and higly pigmented. 
The packaging is so elegant and classy looking the palettes close by a little catch on the lid making them secure once they close they won't open when in your handbag so there excellent to travel with :) 
I purchased 750 EDGITORIAL the colours in this palette are gorgeous love all of them and the names given to each shade are catchy : TAKE A MEMO, NEXT SEASON, WE'LL SEE, PLEATHER PYTHON, MAKING A SCENE, ENVIOUSLY, EVERYWHERE.
My Favourite colour is Pleather Python its a stunning goldy colour which looks so bold on the eye. All the Colours are lovely and blend lovely together giving the chance to do a few makeup looks. 

I also purchased 730 FRIVOLUXE the colours in this palette are so pretty and again the same creamy texture and very pigmented.
More catchy names too: FABULOUS!, ALWAYS, DRESS, OUTRAGEOUSLY, HOW YOU WANT, WHO HAS TIME, FOR LESS.
My favourite colour in this palette is Outrageously its the most pretty purple I have ever used and love blending it with the shade Always but again all the colours can be used to make some great Makeup looks. 

I purchased the Palettes from the Department Store John Lewis the cost was £39.00 each, which is the retail price for these Palettes this does seem so expensive as you can get other Eyeshadow Palettes for cheaper with more colours in them whereas you only get Seven colours in these but I think the Quality and Pigmentation and beautiful shades make these well worth the money I have had so much fun trying all the shades and can't wait to save up and Purchase the other Palettes in the EYE-CONIC Palette :) 

Thank you for reading my Review I hope it was helpful. I have loved using these products and really hope if you do choose to purchase them that you will love them too 💕💕💕






No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig