Beauty, Lifestyle and all things cute

Introduction to Flamingo Style


Hello all !!! Welcome to my Blog, I'm starting this blog as I love Makeup and all aspects of Beauty I enjoy trying products and find it fun to write about my views and also enjoy the photography side I love taking photos of products. I'm looking forward to blogging photos and reviewing products :)
My Blog will mainly be Beauty and Makeup but also with the odd Fashion items and my other big passion in my life is my pets, I have two Guinea pigs named Buffy and Willow there my babies and also I have recently adopted a gorgeous British Bulldog named Buster he is such a handsome boy and full of character, my pets make my life complete :)
I will be blogging at least once a week maybe more my content will be based on products I love or products I dislike and my reasons why, and things in my daily life that I love or find interesting ❤
Thank you for reading my introduction and I hope you will enjoy reading my blogs as much as I will writing them :)




No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig